Thursday, December 6, 2007

How To Bring Back The Romance In Your Relationship

Have you noticed that the romance level in your relationship isn't quite what it used to be? Are you searching for ways to bring back the spark?  Well, today’s post has several suggestions to help liven things up.

LingerieDiva.com Blog - couple kissing

This site has 40 ways to bring the romance back, including going away together, cooking your favorite meals and paying each other compliments.

This post by Susan Breslow Sardone has seven romantic tips, most of which involve spending money, like buying lingerie! (We know this great site...)

However, in “Romance at Home” by Michael and Barbara Jonas, you’ll find suggestions that can heat up your sex life with no expenditures. One suggestion is to leave your love romantic notes. Slip them into his briefcase or her purse. Leave them on the driver’s seat of their car, or on their desk, inside a shirt or coat pocket, on the bathroom mirror.

LingerieDiva.com Blog - love letter

Write compliments. Or say “I love you because . . .” If you don’t know what to say, or want inspiration, look at romantic quotes. We have some of the best romantic quotes in English and in Spanish on our site. Below are a couple samples:

"My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever, And ending at never." - anonymous

"You're nothing short of my everything." - Ralph Block

And look at this excerpt from a letter by John Keats:
"I cannot exist without you. I am forgetful of everything but seeing you again. My life seems to stop there, I see no further. You have absorb'd me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I were dissolving. I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion... I have shudder'd at it... I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion: Love is my religion. I could die for that. I could die for you. My creed is love, and you are its only tenet. You have ravish'd me away by a power I cannot resist."
By using just a few of this ideas, you'll easily up the romance factor in your relationship in no time!

1 comment:

fLOra Bermas said...

I love your web site and blog it much helpful for me understand more about lingerie.. it sexy doh..