Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sexy Costumes for Spring

It's almost spring, and love is in the air. I want to share with you some of my favorite sultry costumes this season.

These sexy bunny costumes will have your honey hopping with excitement!


Turn fantasy into reality with these
flirty fairy costumes by Elegant Moments.


Nothing says "Spring" like spring cleaning. But cleaning doesn't have to be dull, just wear one of these sexy French maid costumes. I'll bet he'll want to help you clean just so he can see you!


Check back on Thursday because I will talk about this season's hottest shoes and a few of my favorites from Lingerie Diva.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lingerie i like very good a wonderful good luck! love, thanks!

Lingerie Diva said...

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT!

Joan said...

I would wear the Naughty Maid outfit, I think thats the best one.