Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Royal Bridal Lingerie

My favorite bachelor, HRH Prince William, will soon be off the market! William and the lovely Kate Middleton are to be wed April 29th. Nothing has been confirmed about her dress or undergarments, but after studying her style [and learning about her now infamous see through dress] I can guarantee it will be sexy and classy. Since Kate will soon be the ultimate diva (I mean who wouldn't want to be an actual princess) if I were Kate Middleton's stylists these are some of the bridal lingerie looks that I would recommend.

These two classic corsets would be perfect for under the royal wedding dress. The Axfords ivory satin corset pictured above is a traditional corset that will keep even Kate's tiny tum all tucked in. The Dreamgirl white lovely lace corset is a little bit more modern and flirty. I could see her in either of these corsets, it just really depends on the style and color of her wedding gown.

Every newlywed wants to make their honeymoon unforgettable. What better way then to wear special sexy lingerie the whole time you're away?

I think Kate would really like the sweet and sexy ruffles on this lingerie set by Shirley of Hollywood.

Dreamgirl's sexy chiffon robe and bra set would be prefect for lounging around the honeymoon suite.

Since the royal couple is getting married in April, I'm sure Kate will be packing a few Spring time hued lingerie pieces. I think this sequined, open-front baby doll would look stunning on her. Don't you?

1 comment:

The Belly Dancer said...

All very sexy. I love the last one!