Thursday, July 14, 2011

French Maid Costumes Make Us Say "Oui, S'il Vous Plait"

I didn't originally plan on doing two costume posts back to back, but when I discovered that today is Bastille Day, I just HAD to post pictures of our sexy French maid costumes!

The French maid costume is a classic - always sexy and always in style. And, as you can see from our selection, there is so much variety and so many interpretations of it! Whether you want a true Halloween costume or a bedroom costume, something that just subtly flirty or something that is full on sex appeal, there is a costume for you!





And believe it or not, this is only part of a sexy French maid costume collection - there are so many more to choose from! So visit LingerieDiva.com to see which French maid costume makes you say "Oui, s'il vou plait" - (that's "Yes, please" in French)!

1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

Oh yes, YES. YES!!! These are soooo right up my ally. I want.