Monday, August 8, 2011

Calling All Lingerie Models!

I know we have so many GORGEOUS Lingerie Diva fans that are aspiring models trying to break into the business and new models looking for their first big campaign. So I know a lot of you will be excited to hear about the Playboy Intimates Lingerie Model Search!

 Now through November, Playboy Intimates is taking model submissions to find the new face - and body - of the 2012 Playboy Intimates Collection. Fans can vote monthly for their favorite models, and the top 16 finalists will be flown to LA for a final event (including a tour of the Playboy Mansion) and photo shoot. 

The winning model will receive a $5000 modeling contract, while the 1st runner up will win $1000 and the 2nd runner gets $500.

If you have what it takes, to become the next Playboy Intimates Model, click here to upload your CV, modeling website, photos and/or video!

And if you’re looking for some sexy Playboy Intimates lingerie to wear for your contest entry, here are a few of Lingerie Diva’s favorite pieces….

The Shannon push-up bra with matching garter belt and thong


The Diana push-up babydoll (shown on 2011 model search winner Lexi Sims!)

1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

Playboy does carry some beautifully designed lingerie. I think I'd be deluding myself if I thought I had a chance of getting picked as a model. Nice thought though.