Thursday, June 7, 2012

Crazy About Coral Lingerie

I know it might seem as if I've been bombarding you with color trends recently, having just wrapped up our Passionate About Purple theme for May and writing about all the naughty neons we've been seeing earlier this week. So I apologize if the thought of yet another color post makes you cringe.

But bear with me! In a world where black and red make up what seems like 99% of the colors we see, it's so refreshing to see other colors get some attention. Especially when they're as pretty and as seasonally appropriate as this one. We're totally loving these coral sets from Dreamgirl's latest collection!



This particular coral shade is a great compromise between a pastel and a neon. It's a bright pop of color but it's not completely in your face. And it's brings something new to the mix for the summer color palette, which is typically dominated by hot pink, turquoise and yellow.



(These aren't from Dreamgirl, but we just couldn't leave them out!)

What do you think, divas? Are you as crazy about coral as we are? If so, click here to see the rest of our coral lingerie sets!

1 comment:

Angella Fuller said...

I just want to say that I truly love coral and will definitely be buying some of the items I have looked at on your site. Thank you again for having such lively things that I know my man will love.